In this no-nonsense episode of the Blood Brothers podcast, Dilly Hussain speaks with the controversial Muslim influencer and relationship coach, Mahdi Tidjani.
Topics of conversation include:
- What benefits are there in the Red Pill for Muslims? Do Red Pill positions contradict Islamic beliefs, values and practices?
- Importance of language and tone in addressing sensitive topics like polygyny, adultery and sexual intimacy.
- Muslim men marrying divorcees and single mothers. Is ‘no strings nikah’ (misyar) a solution to avoiding zina?
- Men as birthing partners and women as objects.
- Traumas, heartbreak, and the shaping of ideas and behaviours.
Search ‘Blood Brothers’ on all audio and digital platforms.
FOLLOW 5PILLARS ON:
Sign up for regular updates straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on the latest news and updates from around the Muslim world!