In this special collaboration episode with the Grappling With Life Podcast, Dilly and Aki Hussain speak with grappling enthusiast, entrepreneur, and former youth worker, Mohammed Yahiaoui.
Topics of discussion include:
- Mohammed’s many years of youth work with Bangladeshi youths from Tower Hamlets.
- Guest being born and raised in Hackney in comparison to Dilly and Aki’s upbringing in Bedford.
- Does being ‘practicing’ mean being passive and weak? Should religious Muslims men have red lines?
- Being ‘practicing’ and being financially successful – Why is religiosity associated with being anti-wealth?
- Muslim men keeping physically active, and the story behind Legion Grappling Academy and the ‘Grappling with Life’ podcast.
Search ‘Blood Brothers Podcast’ on all audio platforms
FOLLOW 5PILLARS ON:
Support 5Pillars: https://5pillarsuk.com/donate