In this long-overdue episode of the Blood Brothers Podcast, Dilly Hussain speaks with the prominent Australian Muslim thinker, writer and activist Uthman Badar.
Topics of discussion include:
- Epistemology and ontology of secularism
- Secularism vs Islam and the Muslim world
- Critical Race Theory: Good or bad for Muslims?
- ‘Ummatics Colloquium’ project and Islamic revival
- Hizb ut-Tahrir and the Caliphate: Differences and agreements
SUBSCRIBE, DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST:
Podcast platforms: Search ‘Blood Brothers’ on all audio platforms
Support 5Pillars: https://5pillarsuk.com/donate
FOLLOW 5PILLARS ON: