In this episode of the Blood Brothers Podcast, Dilly Hussain spoke with the well-known and controversial British nasheed artist Khaled Siddiq.
Topics of discussion include:
- Growing up in Leicester with South Asian Muslims. Having mixed heritage convert parents.
- Searching for God and building a renewed connection with Islam.
- Music, musical instruments, and the nasheed industry.
- Being cancelled over music and controversies. Is all music haram? Imitating non-Muslim in nasheeds.
- Accepting differences of opinion on music, and focussing on bigger priorities.