In this episode of the Blood Brothers Podcast, Dilly Hussain speaks with the prominent American preacher and debater Uthman ibn Farooq.
Topics of discussion include:
- Q&A on 10 (Hanbali) fiqh rulings Uthman ibn Farooq adopts.
- Would he give talks at a ‘non-Salafi’ masjid?
- Is there a framework for Sunni unity? Does there have to be uniformity in creed?
- Questioning Daniel Haqiqatjou about Deobandis.
- Online dawah beefs – is it healthy and necessary?
- Stabbing incident in March 2020. Fact and fiction. Was it a setup?