In this episode of the Blood Brothers Podcast, Dilly Hussain speaks with the American scholar and founder of Safina Society, Dr Shadee Elmasry.
Topics of discussion include:
- Quick fire Maliki fiqh questions.
- “Navigating Differences” joint statement on LGBTQ ideology.
- The struggle for Muslim rights vs Islamic identity in the West.
- Can Muslims “co-exist” with the LGBTQ community?
- Future of Muslims in the West and hijra.
- Muslim laity accounting and criticising scholars publicly.
FOLLOW 5PILLARS ON: