In this much anticipated episode of the Blood Brothers Podcast, Dilly Hussain speaks with Mecca Nandi, better known as ‘The Co-Wife Coach’.
Topics of conversation include:
- Mecca’s background and how she entered a polygynous marriage.
- The ups and downs, jealousy, compromises, time and relationship management of a polygynous marriage.
- Coaching co-wives. What are the most common issues, grievances, and experiences.
- Misyar marriage, secret marriages, and the ‘No Strings Nikah’ app.
- What is the ideal ‘Muslim man’ for a polygynous marriage?
- Advice to Muslims who are considering and/or currently in polygynous marriages.
FOLLOW 5PILLARS ON:
Sign up for regular updates straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on the latest news and updates from around the Muslim world!