In this timely episode of the Blood Brothers Podcast, Dilly Hussain speaks with senior student of knowledge, imam, and social commentator, Ustadh Muhammad Yasir al-Hanafi.
Topics of discussion include:
- 15 quick-fire Hanafi fiqh questions.
- What are the dangers of students of Islamic knowledge pursuing secular academia?
- Is there a time and place for intra-Sunni debates? Where does it fall in terms of priorities?
- Jordan Peterson’s deceit, and reactions to Andrew Tate’s conversion to Islam.
- Should dawah to prominent non-Muslims be done publicly or privately?
FOLLOW 5PILLARS ON: