In this exclusive episode of the Blood Brothers Podcast, Dilly Hussain speaks with the legendary UFC fighter and former Strikeforce world champion, Jake Shields, who is regarded as one of the greatest American wrestlers of all time.
Topics of conversation include:
- Jake’s upbringing and early exposure to religion. Growing up as an atheist.
- Reconnecting with the belief in God. How, why, and when did this happen?
- The undeniable decline of Christianity in the West. Jake’s criticisms of Christianity today.
- Jake’s exposure to Islam and Muslims. How and when did this start?
- Muslims and Christians uniting against the LGBTQ agenda, the sexual indoctrination of children, and other mutual causes.
FOLLOW 5PILLARS ON: