In this timely episode of the Blood Brothers Podcast, Dilly Hussain speaks with the president of the World Kashmir Freedom Movement (WKFM), Muzzammil Ayyub Thakur.
Topics of discussion include:
- Chronology of the occupation of Kashmir. British period, partition and Indian occupation. – The religious factor of India’s occupation of Kashmir.
- The significance of the revocation of Articles 35A and 370 in August 2019.
- Similarities between India’s occupation of Kashmir and Israel’s occupation of Palestine. – India’s Congress Party and the ruling BJP’s policies on Kashmir.
- The role of Pakistan. Do the Muslims of Kashmir want to be a part of Pakistan? Are Kashmiris pro-Pakistan or does it vary according to ideologies, parties and administrations?
- The Islamic identity of the Kashmiri armed resistance.
- Reliance and hope in the international community for justice, peace and security in Kashmir.
SEARCH ‘BLOOD BROTHERS’ ON ALL DIGITAL PLATFORMS
FOLLOW 5PILLARS ON:
Sign up for regular updates straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on the latest news and updates from around the Muslim world!