In this eye-opening episode of the Blood Brothers Podcast, Dilly Hussain speaks with former school governor and educator, Tahir Alam, who was at the centre of the ‘Trojan Horse’ scandal involving multiple Muslim-majority schools in Birmingham.
Topics of discussion include:
- What exactly was the ‘Trojan Horse plot’, and who was behind the anonymous letter sent to Birmingham City Council?
- Why did the Department for Education react the way it did, and how true were the claims of the alleged plot?
- Why were high-achieving schools with a Muslim majority demographic being targeted?
- The British state vs. Tahir Alam
- The New York Times podcast on the Trojan Horse.
- How did this conspiracy impact Tahir Alam, and other teachers that can never teach again.
- Tahir Alam’s quest for justice and vindication.
SUBSCRIBE, DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST:
Podcast platforms: Search ‘Blood Brothers’ on all audio platforms
Support 5Pillars: https://5pillarsuk.com/donate
FOLLOW 5PILLARS ON: