In this no holds barred episode of the Blood Brothers Podcast, Dilly and Aki Hussain speak with author, lecturer and the imam of Redbridge Islamic Centre, Ustadh Asim Khan.
Topics of discussion include:
- Understanding masculinity and femininity from a Quranic perspective: 00:00:20 – 00:25:02
- Avoiding unIslamic sources and role models to define ourselves: 00:25:03 — 00:29:24
- Selectively following Islam and turning to Allah: 00:25:25 — 00:35:16
- What is meant by having ‘ghayra’ for your womenfolk? 00:35:19 — 00:49:17
- Having ghayra in the age of social media: 00:49:18 — 00:55:51
- Gender priorities and responsibilities in marriages, and working wives: 00:55:52 — 01:05:20
- Asking prospective spouses the right questions before marriage: 01:05:21 — 01:14:09
- Being productive with your time and Ustadh Asim Khan authoring books: 01:14:10 — 01:29:48
SUBSCRIBE, DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST:
Podcast platforms: Search ‘Blood Brothers’ on all audio platforms
Support 5Pillars: https://5pillarsuk.com/donate
FOLLOW 5PILLARS ON:
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on the latest news and updates from around the Muslim world!