In this eye-opening episode of the Blood Brothers Podcast, Dilly Hussain speaks with terrorism, complex crime and defamation lawyer, Mohammed Tasnime Akunjee.
Topics of discussion include:
- Shamima Begum case: Background, facts and politicisation.
- Britain’s racist two-tier justice system.
- Almondbury Community School bullying case of a Syrian refugee boy in Huddersfield.
- Tommy Robinson lawsuit, and far-right abuse online and offline.
- Nationality & Borders Bill Clause 9: Citizenship revocation without notification
SUBSCRIBE, DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST:
Podcast platforms: Search ‘Blood Brothers’ on all audio platforms
Support 5Pillars: https://5pillarsuk.com/donate
FOLLOW 5PILLARS ON: