Blood Brothers #67: Luton, Racism & the Socioeconomics of British Asian criminals
In this in-depth episode of the Blood Brothers Podcast, Dilly Hussain speaks with criminal defence lawyer and social justice activist, Attiq Malik, from Liberty Law Solicitors in Luton.
Topics of discussion include:
- Growing up in Luton and fighting racism in the early 1990s.
- Socioeconomics of British Asian drug dealers and organised crime
- Conflict of interests when representing local Lutonians
- Conflict of values in criminal defence and social justice cases
- Featuring in Channel 4’s ’24 Hours in Police Custody
SUBSCRIBE, DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST:
Podcast platforms: Search ‘Blood Brothers’ on all audio platforms
Support 5Pillars: https://5pillarsuk.com/donate
FOLLOW 5PILLARS ON: