In this insightful episode of the Blood Brothers Podcast, Dilly Hussain hosts journalist, political pundit and activist Sami Hamdi.
Topics of discussion include:
- What is ‘political Islam’ and should Muslims use the term “Islamist”?
- Has Islamism in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) become synonymous with the Muslim Brotherhood/Ikhwan?
- What is the future of Islamic political parties and movements in the MENA, namely the MB?
- Pitfalls of unrestricted political pragmatism – compromises and being fair/consistent in criticising/praising Islamist movements and figures.
- The plausibility of any meaningful Muslim unification emerging in the existing world order.
SUBSCRIBE, DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST:
Podcast platforms: Search ‘Blood Brothers’ on all audio platforms
Support 5Pillars: https://5pillarsuk.com/donate
FOLLOW 5PILLARS ON: