In this no holds barred episode of the Blood Brothers Podcast, Dilly Hussain hosts author, life coach and activist Naima B. Robert.
Topics of discussion include:
– The meaning of ‘women’s empowerment’ from an Islamic perspective.
– Dangers of adopting unIslamic ideas and values from the West
– Traditional women of the past vs. the modern Muslim woman
– The role of male scholars and faith leaders in addressing Muslim women’s issues.
– The launch of Naima’s latest book, ‘Show Up: A Motivational Message for Muslim Women’.
You can pre-order Naima’s latest book via: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Show-Up-Motivational-Message-Muslim/dp/1847741487
SUBSCRIBE, DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST VIA:
Podcast platforms: Blood Brothers (season 1 can be found on The Mad Mamluks channel) Support 5Pillars: https://5pillarsuk.com/donate
FOLLOW 5PILLARS ON: