In this episode of the Blood Brothers Podcast, Dilly Hussain hosts activist Ferah Ulucay from the Islamic Central Council of Switzerland (ICCS).
Topics of discussion include:
- Islamophobia in Switzerland (republishing Danish cartoons of the Prophet (saw), minaret ban)
- How did the niqab ban become a public debate?
- Lessons for Muslim activists when fighting Islamophobia.
- Europe’s collective and undeniable problem with Islam.
- How can Muslims outside of Switzerland help?
SUBSCRIBE, DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST VIA:
Podcast platforms: Blood Brothers (season 1 on Apple can be found on The Mad Mamluks)
Support 5Pillars: https://5pillarsuk.com/donate
FOLLOW 5PILLARS ON: