In this special General Election episode of the Blood Brothers podcast, Dilly Hussain hosts Abdullah al Andalusi from the Muslim Debate Initiative and Dr Salman Butt, editor of Islam21C.
In this lively discussion, the guests cover:
- Is democracy and Islam compatible?
- Is it permissible for Muslims to vote in secular democratic elections?
- Is voting an obligation, permissible, haram or kufr? – Can Muslims vote for unIslamic political parties based on preventing greater harms and bringing about greater benefits?
- Is the issue of voting really a matter of lesser of two evils or necessity?
- Is Brexit good or bad for Muslims?
- Why should Muslims vote for Labour when their manifesto includes various unIslamic pledges?
All the above and much more is discussed in this engaging episode of the Blood Brothers Podcast.
SUBSCRIBE, DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST VIA:
Podcast audio platforms: https://themadmamluks.com/category/podcasts
Support 5Pillars: https://5pillarsuk.com/donate
FOLLOW 5PILLARS ON: